7 Best Free Autoresponder Tools of 2021 (Pros & Cons Reviews)
Businesses are fighting to get customers retention and instant follow-up with every single lead. If you want to grow your business then you should handle many well-timed email campaigns and instantly follow up.
But it is not easy to follow up with your subscribers manually even if you have fewer subscribers on your list.
Automated email services are booming nowadays to ease the manual work of subscribers follow-up and also encourage your healthy relationship with every lead.
Email Autoresponder tools help you to automate your emails and carry all your burdens in sending automated emails to your audience.
This article gives you a clear view of the 7 Best Autoresponder Tools and their disadvantages and advantages. Let’s review the free Autoresponder Tools.
What do you understand about Autoresponder?
An autoresponder is an automated email, pre-built and initiated by a visitor’s action. It is nurtured to drive each lead nearer to conversion.
Based on the action and your goal the autoresponders can be sent out either a single email or as a sequence of emails.
A drip campaign implies the sequence of autoresponder emails and a trigger is an action that stimulates the autoresponder sequence. The action may be a link click, sign-up, or purchase of products.
Why do you need an Email Autoresponder?
Based on the specific rules you can create and send a sequence of emails to users automatically by autoresponders. Autoresponders help you to send composed emails to your subscribers in the email list automatically.
Like, if you have a bunch of email addresses in your list that you want to send a sequence of emails about your product, business, or website then you just simply set up an autoresponder to achieve this task.
Numerous bloggers use an autoresponder sequence to invite new subscribers. Ecommerce shops utilize them to familiarize users with the best offers in products, coupon codes, and more.
Many popular email marketing companies suggest auto-responders as one of the key features. Are you already paying for email marketing services?
Just walk through this further discussion to know some of the best free autoresponder tools that can support you to start.
Is it worth using Autoresponder tools?
If any guests visit your website and get attracted by your products or services, then they want to be your subscriber by signup with their email. Now the burden is to convert them into your lead, this is supposed to be known as a trigger event.
Likewise, you have to follow up on each lead yourself to convert them as a lead. But it is not possible to get back on everyone by yourself.
This heavy-lift work was carried by Autoresponder tools to automate your email sequences to follow up your leads.
The email sequence happens like the first mail sent to your subscribers and invites them. Next explain to them about your service or product’s features and special offers, to attract them.
Finally, ask them to use your offers like free trials or special discounts. The possiblity of trying your services is high. After the trial period eventually, upgrading your services and paying for a subscription are happened more likely.
So conversion of lead happens in these possible ways by the automated email sequences.
Autoresponder tools create relationships and encourage your leads down the sales funnel. So the possibility of subscriber loss is lower.
Autoresponders provide an easy way to start and immediate follow-ups, because of this your customer experience is always apple-pie and precise.
The top 7 best autoresponder tools
Autoresponders usually come as an extension of complete email marketing software packages. A lot of these popular email marketing solutions have free plans ideal for small businesses or email marketing novices.
Note that as you grow, you’ll probably have to invest some of your marketing budgets into a paid version if you require additional functionality.
Email Marketing software companies provide Autoresponders as a package of their services. Most popular email marketing platforms offer free plans for small businesses.
If you want to bring your business to the next level then invest some amount in the paid version of the marketing strategy to get additional functionality.
Let's overview on top 7 best autoresponders tools that help you get started.
GetResponse offers the best free Email Marketing services. You can benefit through Effective email marketing software with qualified email templates, manageable design tools, and verified deliverability.
They aim to reach many opens and clicks and increase your sales.
you can get maximum conversions through Automated email sequences. Based on the time or specific event the autoresponders sent automated email sequences.
- The free version of GetResponse is completely good and free forever.
- The basic plan has reasonable pricing and the right features when compared to other email marketing platforms.
- For annual pricing discounts are quite pleasing when compared with others.
- It delivers you significantly refined tools for marketing automation.
- Its adaptable technique to data segmentation constructs list management clear, it beats many competing products.
- The webinar functionality is excellent and defines a real USP.
- The Landing page creator is included on all plans that enable A/B testing.
- Customer Support is equipped in multiple languages.
- It provides an all-in-one approach which is helpful to small businesses to invest in more features.
- For free sign up you no need to provide card details.
- The drag and drop editor feature developing landing pages and forms are needed some improvement.
- Premium plan only has phone support.
- 500 people were only allowed to participate in a webinar.
- You can't change the split test message templates.
The free plan has a limit on sending emails to only 500 subscribers. All the paid versions let you send emails to only 1000 subscribers. The price will be increased if the mail list increase.
Free plan: $0.00 /month, applicable for 500 subscribers.
Basic Plan: $15 /month, 1000 subscribers.
Plus Plan: $49 /month, 1000 subscribers.
Professional Plan: $99 /month, 1000 subscribers.
2. Constant Contact
The best email marketing platform to grow your business or brand. Reach the people through their inbox by sending mails to convert them into your subscribers. It's an effective service for building autoresponder sequences. Constant Contact email marketing tools make your business easy by promoting your services or product. Constant Contact aims to send smarter emails to convert your leads reduce your manual work. It’s not harder anymore.
Autoresponder in Constant Contact
The automation feature supports your push sales by holding your leads occupied and maintaining healthy relationships.
- Greeting email for a new audience
- Triggered Autoresponder email sequence
- Contact segmentation
- Frequently sent mails to the audience those who unread mails
- Influential list-building tools
Pros of Constant Contact
- Free trials only last for 60 days. That's enough to know about Constant contact benefits and working parts. You can create your email list within this period and start to earn.
- You don't need to provide credit cards details. In the two full months, you can use its services and features and make a decision to upgrade your plan.
- Signup is pretty easy and set up your account fast. Constant contact suggests you choose some useful resources based on your info.
- Based on your website branding, Constant Contact establishes your email design and it can refer to your website details, based on your theme, colors, and images it creates more layouts options. You can choose the desired one from that.
- Constant Contact offers 100+ pre-built templates that you can choose from it.
- Easy to use drag and drop editor available that will be helpful for a non-technical person also.
- Good customer care support at any time through phone, email, and live chat.
- You can attend direct seminars if you are in the USA. For others, they provide a library of resources and online training.
Cons of Constant Contact
- In the trial period you can use the free plan after that you have to upgrade your plan by subscribing to premium plans for future use.
- If you need to use free plan automated features then you must choose email plus plan and pay for that.
Based on the contact list price was fixed.
Email Plan: $20/month, offers basic automation features and services.
Email Plus Plan: $45/month, offers advanced automation features and services.
Sendinblue is the resourceful and most built-in platform for expanding businesses. Succeed digitally as they drive your business with the best marketing & sales tools.
Advertise your brand and extend your business with perfectly planned emails
Design your Email message.
Choose pre-designed templates from the template library and begin to create a professional-looking email in less time. Otherwise, design your own new template from scratch. Use drag and drop editor to make your work simple.
Customize the content.
Customize your content by adding dynamic text like the contact's name. Also, use advanced email personalization options.
Pick your recipients.
Group your unlimited contacts from your list based on the benchmarks like gender, geography, purchase history, etc. for a more targeting approach.
Send your emails most smartly.
Sendinblue provides A/B testing to ensure the right timing to send your emails by machine learning-powered send-time optimization.
- The free plan has limitations in sending emails each day but no limits to saving email contacts.
- Most of Sendinblue’s tools are available in the free plan as well include automation tools.
- For a free plan, you have the best customer care through email support if you have to face any issues.
- Sendinblue offers SMS messages and email services.
- Marketing automation tools help you to create email automation sequences with an easy drag and drop editor.
- Use various pre-built templates to make your design simple and easy. You have other options to create your own template by drag and drop elements. Also, upload an HTML template that you're already developed and use it.
- You don’t have the option to remove the email that you have used in the free plan when you upgrade your plan.
- The free plan has a limit of 300 emails per day is enough when you’re in the beginning days. But upgrade your plan because the limit is not enough when you grow.
Free plan: Free forever but it is only helpful to beginners.
Lite Plan: $25/month, perfect for new marketers
Premium: $65/month, Advanced features for marketers.
Enterprise: Price fixed based on the emails you need to send.
One of the best free email marketing tools with leads convert emails. HubSpot offers free CRM to get access to valuable contact insights, So you send customized emails to your audience.
- Design stunning emails without technical support or knowledge.
- Increase email attention with sends offered by the free HubSpot CRM.
- Plan emails in advance, and have confidence in delivery.
- Watch the data of competitors and clients who possibly view your emails.
- The free plan allows you to manage and hold unlimited contacts. Limits the emails sent each month.
- Free CRM lets you organize your email campaigns based on different segments and information of your contacts.
- The free plan has more features like form builder, a landing page builder, live chat, ad management, and more.
- The drag and drop feature helps you design your customized emails within less time.
- Design your emails based on the pre-designed templates or else build them from scratch.
- You don't have the option to remove the HubSpot branding on the free plan.
- Paid plans only provide advanced features like automation and A/b testing.
HubSpot’s free plan offers 2,000 emails/month and limitless contacts.
It includes free tools and features like CRM, forms, landing pages, live chat, and more.
Build your email marketing strategy and automate email sequences Defeat your competitors with the MailerLite email marketing tools. Optimize your designs and email layouts to convert your leads. Market your brands or services with confidence and grow your business.
Excellent customer support team gives you 97% satisfaction solution for your problems. Supports 24/7 and responds to your query within 5 mins on live chat.
- Earn 30-day free trial on premium features
- Develop engaged emails easily
- Convert your leads into subscribers
- Optimize content that grows your subscribers
- Automate targeting and workflows
- Market products digitally
- No need to upgrade your plan, to use advanced features like autoresponders and advanced segmentation. It's completely free.
- The free plan includes more features like anding pages, multi-user accounts, and A/B split testing of emails.
- No daily limits for sending emails per day. Rather, the monthly limit of emails is 12,000.
- The paid service charges are low when compared to other marketing services.
- The drag and drop editor supports you to easily add and remove sections, create emails, and optimize your content.
- When compared to other email marketing platforms, MailerLite doesn't offer any email templates. You can find a simple one when you use a drag and drop builder like a template with space for a logo, header, image, etc.
- You need to upgrade your plan $15 or more when your email list increases above 1,000 contacts.
- By default, the MailerLite logo will appear in all your emails. You cant remove it on the free plan.
Free plan: offers 0 to 1000 subscribers and 12,000 emails/month. You can use it for free as long as you need.
The most inexpensive paid plan is $10/month, you’ll need to spend $15/month or more when you require more than 1,000 subscribers on your list.
you’re only paying to your increased number of subscribers. All the features are the same for all the plans.
ConvertKit has newly offered a free plan, which lets you create unlimited landing pages and opt-in forms. It’s the best way to begin making your email list. ConvertKit gives you a 14-day free trial to know its service excellency.
- ConvertKit owns an excellent delivery mechanism for an opt-in incentive. This is specially developed for professional bloggers.
- Segmentation of your customers is done in many ways. You can also set labels for customers.
- You can build attractive landing pages using the page builder feature. It offers 30 prebuilt templates to pick from and you can customize the design.
- Quickly signup for your free account within seconds and you can start building your landing page directly.
- If you want to use all free plan features, then you should invite some people to use Convertkit. Then only you can unlock the features including sending emails.
- On paid version, only the automation feature is available you can't use them on the free version.
- You can’t use the automation functionality on the free plan. You’ll need to upgrade to a paid plan if you want to use this. But you can access this feature on the 14-day free trial.
Free plan: limited only. The most affordable plan is $29/month, which includes 1,000 subscribers. The Price for 3000 subscribers is $49/month.
Concentrate on your business and AWeber will take care of the email marketing. Effective and easy design enables your small business to expand free.
AWeber aims to complete 90% of your email marketing work and leave you only 10% of work.
AWeber provides a free trial, which delivers you complete access to all its features. It’s a prominent email marketing service, with the best autoresponder tools.
AWeber's free plan includes:
- Email marketing
- Landing pages
- Sign up forms
- 24/7 Customer Solutions
- AWeber has been survived for a long time. It was founded in 1998 and is now one of the most proven autoresponder tools.
- The Premium features are available on the free trial.
- AWeber has effective automation and segmentation tools. Using this you can build complicated autoresponder series.
- AWeber featured many other services, like OptinMonster, Unbounce, PayPal, and more.
- It provides support materials, like webinars lives, and master class sessions that are unrestricted on the free plan too.
- AWeber upgrades its features regularly, and all can access these even in the free plan.
- Within 30 days trial period you can't make earning from your contact list.
- When compared to other email autoresponders it has more valuable features but not at affordable prices.
Apart from 30 days free trial, it has a basic plan that costs $19/month and permits you only 500 subscribers.
After that, you will need to pay $29/month. The price increase is based on the increase in the subscriber's list. You need to pay $49/month for 2500 subscribers.
Now you have the conclusion on which Autoresponder Tools is best?
To grow your business it is important to use powerful marketing platforms to reach the next level.
All businesses are not the same, like beginners, small businesses, or enterprises are there.
Based on the type of business the service of the marketing platform various. Constant Contact is the best autoresponder tool for small business owners.
You can try for the 60-day free trial after that period you can decide on the upgrade plan. It’s fast and effortless to get started, with the best support.
They never ask you for credit cards details when your signup for the free trial and you can use all its premium features during this trial period.
Also, they have the best customer care support through phone, live chat, and email.
If you are ready to pay for advanced features to establish your business more or for an eCommerce store then HubSpot or Drip is the best choice.
Many eCommerce businesses use this personalized email automation. But the pricing is high because of advanced automation and segmentation. They don't have a free option.
Sendinblue is a suitable choice for a non-profit organization. Also, it is best suited for fewer contact lists that you need to email more than once a week.
On the other hand for a huge contact list, MailerLite is the best choice that you need to send email less.
Constant Contact gives the best support through phone, because of this feature many non-profits use this platform. The pricing is also quite reasonable
In this article, we provide the top 7 best Autoresponder tools and that has a free option. Also, offers the best automation workflows, deliverability, and pre-built email marketing tools at the best price.
There are other platforms also available like ActiveCampaign, Mailchimp, Ontraport, Mailjet, Campaign Monitor, InfusionSoft (now Keep), Klaviyo, Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot by Salesforce, Sendloop, iContact, Moosend, Emma, TotalSend, SharpSpring, MailPoet, and more.
Make use of these free Autoresponder tools to grow your business to the next level.